Friday, October 29, 2010

"Slip sliding away . . .

Slip sliding away, you know the nearer your destination, the more you slip away". Do you remember this song by  Simon and Garfunkel? If you do, you probably will be singing it in your head for the rest of the day and possibly tomorrow.

This young lad has slipped and his gluteus maximus is about to reach its destination.  He did not fall because he cannot skate, no, his fall is the direct result of his nasty sister deliberately pushing him, and she swears up and down that he pushed her first. This familiar scenario begs the question: if you are an only child, who do you  blame?

KennyK. Downloads has been kind enough to share some of his Christmas digis with the design team of Stampin Dragons Designs for this week's challenge. I have included the sketch to follow if you wish to participate and one of the winners of three prizes. In the meantime, please visit the blogs of the other design team members to see more of KennyK Downloads fabulous designs.
KennyK Downloads Sketch

17 comments:

  1. I loved how you used this image it is so intriguing, you just want to see more of the image I think, great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Your card is fantastic...the image looks 3-D...great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image Tammy, terrific coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a COOL and bright looking card. I love this one. The mountain in the background was a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this is what I look like while ice skating! :O) Great card, Tammy!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy,
    Great story to go along with your card...darn that sister anyhow! Fabby card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card I love what you have done with the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the viewpoint of this fun image! That is me every time I lace on ice skates!!

    Fabulous card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like me the first time I tried the ice skating bit!!!!
    Very cute and like that layout.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card hun. I love your colouring on this and of course your little tale that accompanies it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card Tammy! Love your coloring...really bold!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Kate you want to see his face as he is going down LOL i know bad me LOL great card Tammy love it :)

    Hugs Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you did with this image. Its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love it, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fan-freaking-tastic job you did with this image! I was too intimidated to try this one....you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!