Sunday, October 17, 2010

If Its Sunday It Must Be Soccer

The Hot Shots soccer team consists of four and five year old boys and girls, and my favorite players happen to be my  twin granddaughters. Each team has four players with three on the field and one waiting to play. The field is not regulation size but it should be because the ball is out of bounds more then its in play. What a hoot!  One granddaughter runs up and down the field with her hand on her hip and the other is hustling for the ball and scoring goals. Although they only practice once a week, we can see an overall improvement with each game.  Since each granddaughter has a different number on their jersey, I left this sweet soccer player of Mo Manning's blank. Sad to say but it took grandma three attempts to color the ball correctly. What can I say, I'm a girly-girl at heart so adding glitz and bling to the ball would be more my style.

15 comments:

  1. This card is great! I love how everything goes together. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Tammy, what a great lil image and coloured beautifully.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable...I love your choices of dp and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Tammy! I bet they are fun to watch. The soccer ball looks great. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I bet you are having fun watching them play soccer.
    Your card is adorable too. You'll have to make two of them now - one for each granddaughter!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific GM you are! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is AWESOME, and I love this, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tammy, this is such a cute card. The colors are amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Tammy and it is fun to watch your grandchildren play sports. They get so excited when they win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sensational soccer creation with this precious girl and fun soccer ball background!! Delightful work, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous image by Mo, and you colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh, I've coached my youngest at soccer for 5 seasons now...haha..learning the game as I went along! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on your card, Tammy. Great coloring and colors you chose. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet. You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!