Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flossie Bumblethorpe Says . . .

"Obey gravity, its the law." Isn't Flossie a kick in the pants. I love her. Even though her dentures no longer fit properly, she still gets all dolled-up each morning right down to the lipstick and her trademark, eau de toilette -- one dab behind each ear. According to her home website Justinklined Digital Stamps, Flossie met her husband, Sylas, during an air-raid when he was trying to hide black market nylons in her Anderson shelter. They were married shortly thereafter on V.E. Day and they have been arguing ever since. Personally, I cannot imagine anyone arguing with Mrs. Bumblethorpe and winning and from the looks of her family tree on the website, it does seem they had a few moments of marital bliss.

14 comments:

  1. OH Tammy this image is a most have, what an awesome job on coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, what a fantastic image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me laugh Tammie and remember.
    I met a few ladies just like the one on your card at a nursing home my friends mum was in, Now those ladies had ATTITUDE and some were really Sassy!
    Thank you
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious - description and image! Love the coloring on this awesome image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for putting a smile on my face! Funny card...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Tammy, I love her Lippy, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! What a great way to start my morning! Thanks Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness.....this is just precious! LOVE that little image and need to go check out that site.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahahahaha! You're a trip, Tammy! Wonderful card!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahahaha! How do you come up with this stuff? You have a VERY active imagination girl! Love this card. She is mighty cute, guess that's how she got her man. Awesome coloring! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL...you beat me to coloring this image!!! You've done such a FANTASTIC job, too!!!

    Pssst...I tried answering your email, but it bounced back to me, saying there was "no answer" at your DNS server or some stupid silly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMBO..ahaha..I have to get this image..my mom would love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hummm...gravity at it's finest...LOL!!! This just cracks me up...sooo cute and you made her look even better with that gorgeous coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!