Monday, October 4, 2010

Monsters

Today is the day that Stamping Dragons Designs shows off their cute Halloween images. My card features "monsters" but they didn't want to be monsters and begged for a different look. One-eye circle monster had his heart set on Superman and little miss one-eyed bowling pin was determined to be a princess to the point of growing long curly hair and ordering a tiara online (she thinks its real diamonds). Nevertheless, they both got their wish. What can I say, I spoil my kids too, two-legged and four-legged. Be sure to visit my fellow design team members to see their fun creations.

12 comments:

  1. This is truly fabulous girl, love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card it so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the BEST-EST imagination!!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic card Tammy. I just love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute and creative use of these delightful trick-or-treaters, Tammy!! Precious card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHaHa! Too funny. I love her curly locks! Adorable card Tammy ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I think it might be my favourite Halloween card I've seen. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute, Tammy...your little dressed up monsters are adorable...such a fun Halloween design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRECIOUS! Love their little outfits!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cute..
    I have been lurking around and checking your stuff out.... very cute. And I like that you color in images. Amazing colors and cards...
    It helps motivate me...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!