Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grrrrr

Since November 1, 2009, this poor dear has been planning this year's Halloween costume. All he wanted to be was a devil. His mom, being an overachiever, set about making him the very best possible devil costume she could, right down to rhinestones on the hem and cuffs. Unfortunately, mom decided to wash the costume so it would be spotless and the dye in the fabric ran. Sadly, his once brilliant red costume is now a washed out purple and worse yet, all his underwear is pink! So if he knocks on your door this Halloween, be kind.

This fun Brian Lock image is available at The Digi Shack. The background is plain old purple paper that I brushed with bleach. Be sure to visit my shack sistahs' blogs today for more fun images from The Digi Shack.

16 comments:

  1. ROFL....lovin' the commentary, as usual!!! Love the bleaching you did, too....the purple hell looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor fellow...love your card and love how you did the background, very creative :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is perfect for this card...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I like the card or the commentary better....how cute is this little devil!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bleach effect! Such a cute card Tammy. Darling image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahaha! Poor guy! See, this is proof that kids (and men) should do their own laundry!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background you've created. What a cute purple devil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HeeHeeHee! Poor little devil. Are you sure my hubby didn't wash his clothes? ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..totally awesome card. Someday I'll be this good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome background to go with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your posts crack me up! How did you do that background, it's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally cute!!! great backgound tech too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I recognize that masked man!! What a delightful Halloween creation, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had me going for a minute...tooo funny!!!! Love your coloring on that adorable image...you got the bleach streaks just perfect and I love the rhinestone trim!!!! He is going to be a real hit on Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!