Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Exhaused

Four days ago, I posted about the mice situation in my house and since that time, I have had a funeral each and every day, sometimes two, and I'm exhausted from the necessary planning and conducting of funerals for these critters, not to mention it is very time consuming. I find it interesting that I have found three dead mice in the basement and not in traps-- note to self: Self, do not leave dirty clothing waiting to be taken to the river for laundering on the floor otherwise, mice might conclude you are giving them blankets.  Finding a mouse in a trap is bad enough but seeing one laying in the middle of the floor is totally unnerving. Me thinks, Xena is irritated by small creatures running about where she likes to be and kills them. At least, she doesn't eat them.

12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty fall card, Tammy...the tags look awesome and I love the paper!!! I'm glad you are getting rid of the mice...what a nightmare for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what warm and pretty colors. You poor thing having to deal with those kind of guests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Hopefully you are winning the battle against the mice, either that or they'll wise up and go live somewhere safer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's that time of year, where the mice are looking for warmth....Glad that Xena is encouraging them to relocate...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors! It's so vibrant and beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the ones you found in the middle of the floor had heart attacks from seeing all their friends kick the bucket. Lol
    Beautiful fall card Tammy! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with April...unfortunately it's the time of year. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love that patterned paper you used with this. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colors are amazing, great work!! About the mice...I prefer the Victor Kill & Seal because you don’t have to see the dead mouse. Not exposing myself or my family to a dead rodent is a major plus in my book. http://www.victorpest.com/store/rodent-control/m265#desc

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehhe Tammy..these are just precious presents your kitty is leaving you.

    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guess you don't have to worry about the cat getting worms! HA HA.

    Seriously - cute card!

    Oh, and I think your kitty is the murderer. She's just too refined to eat the kill.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear your mouse population is dwindling. Xena needs her space!

    Such a pretty autumn card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!