Friday, September 16, 2011

Purfect Love

Just in case you are wondering, I did not misspell "purfect" it's the name of the image that I used today for Stamping with the Dragon's new challenge. The challenge is 3D Decoupage and the sponsor is Stamping Dragon Designs. The lucky winner will receive four images of their choice. 


Purfect Love is one of the new pre-colored decoupage sheets available at Stamping Dragon Designs. I used a stamp I have to add the sentiment "congratulations, you make the perfect couple". Sorry, it is not part of the sheet. 


Be sure to visit my Stamping With the Dragon teammates' blogs to see what they've created using the decoupage sheets. 

19 comments:

  1. This is a darling image, Tammy...perfect for an anniversady card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. purfeeeeeeeeeeeect presentation, love it such a sweet card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww so cute especially with the little bow on the tail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tammy, I like the backing paper you have used.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and well.....purfect!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bow tied on the tail - too CUTE! Wonderful sentiment to go with this image too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. Awesome job and the bow on the tail is a great added touch.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that papers too, and a bow.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats in love! What could be cuter for an anniversary!! Love the pink bow, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who can resist two felines in love? Cute card, Tammy. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tammy, your two little kitties are so much in love. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cats and these two are such cuties, brill card

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card and the image. How cute is the bow on their tails?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so great! Ijust love this image, and love the 3D effect you created!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Stamping with Dragon.
    Cute image WITH the little yarn-tied tail!!
    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWW!! Such a precious image and I love the little pink ribbon on the tail!! LOL!! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!