Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pretty Paper

Did you know that a cardmaker's brain is divided into specific sections? The region of the gray matter that I relate to today is that part that takes up a large portion as well as our craft space/storage and that is the paper area. Cardmakers love everything about paper. We revel in its size, shape, weight, texture and color. What is really amazing is the lengths we go to change its size, shape, texture and color!  On the downside, there is the offshoot  of that very same area that cringes each time the said paper is cut. But ask yourself, wouldn't the world be boring if no attempt was ever made to change the appearance of paper?

15 comments:

  1. Oh woe Tammy,this is so pretty !!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. never thought about paper like that, but yes!

    this is beeeeeeee utiful. absolutely beautiful!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tammy - this is outstanding! Clean and simple and gorgeous. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card. Absolutely love the fall colors and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and gorgeous paper Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you cut into this pretty plaid! What an awesome autumn beauty, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great paper philosophy Tammy, very insightful.
    Looove your card and the orange tones, beautiful. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange you glad you made such a beautiful orangey card? :) It really is pretty. Likey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad card makers put effort into changing the paper! It's so beautiful in the end! I love the colors and simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love the orange and plaid! ooh lala!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the organge!! Yes - I cringe whenever I cut a piece of DP - not that I will ever run out b/c my stash grows daily :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Talking about paper...your orange plaid is fabulous!!!!! I love the wreath image, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this card-- Very simple yet really pretty- and that ribbon gives it a nice little edge to it.

    *Yes, I'm a paper addict and I had cutting into new paper....
    :(
    A&E needs to do an Intervention on someone with a scrapping addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! So gorgeous Tammy!! I'm loving the orange color and the added pearls!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!