Thursday, September 1, 2011

Douglas and Dougal McDougall


Ask any Scotsman, what is worn under their kilt and the reply will be, "Nothing! Everything's in good working order!   


Douglas McDougall (the braggart) and Dougal McDougall (hugging the bagpipe) are the only Scotsmen I have ever met up close and personal. Both images were recently released by Just Inklined and at first sight they triggered my funny bone.  


With the assistance of Photoshop Elements, I combined the two images into one and I was able to enlarge Douglas McDougall's Tam o' Shanter and hang it on the sentiment.  One more reason why I love, love digis!


For those inquiring minds that want to know, I absolutely did not peek under their kilts! 




14 comments:

  1. He he loving it Tammy ive just been looking at these too bought the builders bum one lol take care hugies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tammy,love it,your so clever using them both!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card Tammy, I need these images,( we have to wear something under our kilts these days, as theres a lot of naughty girls out there lol) Lang may your lum reek,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the pompom details...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Tammy! Great idea using the two images and everything works together so well. Sure to get a smile from everyone!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER!! Love this Tammy. So cute. I've always wanted to peek under one of those kilts too!
    (Thanks to seeing the Just Inklined images on your site, I had to make a purchase - and will have a card tomorrow with one!) YEAH!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL this is brilliant, love it. Fabulous card Tammy I love these two images.

    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job of combining the two images, Tammy, and your coloring is just perfect!!!! I'm so proud of you, too...not just anyone could resist peeking...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha! Remind me never to ask...
    Great card Tammy!! I love that you enlarged the hat to use as an embellishment. Fabulous coloring girl ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFL Toooo funny! Fabulous card and I love the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh - CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I may have to pick up this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous coloring and a fabulous card too. I bet you did take a quick peek when no one was looking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun layout and plaid with these two Scotsmen!! Great card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card... cute image and coordinating background paper. (I think you do a fab job on always coordinating your papers to your images).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!