Saturday, September 3, 2011

I've been borrowed, yippee!

Stamping Dragon Designs and Bugaboo Stamps decided to borrow two design team members from each other's team to create inspiration for their new challenges. When the opportunity presented itself I did not hesitate, I immediately volunteered because you know how much I love Stella and her sassy wit! Lucky for me that I was able to knockdown the other volunteers except Kevin (because he's bigger than me, I let him go first) and the rest is history and I am so happy!


Bugaboo's, challenge blog, Catch the Bug, is hosting an Anything Goes challenge that starts today.  To assist me, I used Stella Peeker - Search and Rescue. Doesn't Stella's tongue-in-cheek quips make you laugh! 


By the way, if I broke anybody's bones in my mad dash, I apologize! 











11 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Get the message Tammy? Congratulations sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, Loveing your card lol, we are psychic's at stampin with the dragon, we did the same colours all these miles apart, with out word to each other lol we are clever lol
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for a chuckle, Tammy. I wonder who you have in mind for the recipient...lol.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fabulous Stella creation, Tammy!! That sentiment is a hoot!! Sensational papers and layout!! You rocked it, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card.
    The sentiment made me laugh out loud.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stella is always good for a laugh. Love your card, especially how you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! This is just too cute!! Love the little "snow" effect on the mountains and the nice greens!! :) Enjoy your weekend hun!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know a couple of people I would send this card to Tammy. With the search and rescue number being very wrong! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT! So cute in all that green with the cute sentiment.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha ha ha!! LOVE THIS!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    And congratulations!!! I sure hope the other girls weren't hurt too badly...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. Where do I start? I love Stella, Love the background paper. LOVE THE SENTIMENT!!! AWESOME!.
    aND THEN YOU CUT ANOTHER TREE OUT AND PUT IT ON THE SENTIMENT.
    Nice touch!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!