Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stella and Gus

What I love about "Stella and Gus" from Bugaboo Stamps, aside from the fact they always make me laugh, is the fact that they put it out there and tell it like it is. So here we are, sharing "Stella and Gus's" wedding day. Neither one of them have wide-eyed expectations of living in the world of "Ozzie and Harriet" or "The Brady Bunch". No, I think they probably share a mutual attraction or hobby and after that, any extras are special. Of course, Stella, being the prudent, liberated woman, has demanded Gus sign a  prenuptial agreement, assuring her assets are intact, while Gus, on the other hand, forfeits all of his rights and entitlement, not to mention his entire wealth, to his very opinionated main squeeze. Gus is a lucky guy, my hope is that Stella will fix him a cup of coffee in the morning, after that, he can fix his own.

14 comments:

  1. Hee hee - lovin that sentiment! Great card btw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stella... I love Bugaboo stamps!!!
    Your colors are great.
    Hugs Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Tammy!However perhaps it should be long term insanity. We celebrate 36 years this year - no make that 37!
    We must be very liberated because making the coffee, the bed, washing, cooking etc, etc has never been contentious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Great coloring of the images(my fave couple) and thank you so much for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I hope she fixes him a cup of coffee too! Love the colors and my favorite embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You kill me! Too cute Tammy. Is it me or are they starting to look alike? Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gus and Stella probably are having the right attitude about marriage! LOL!
    Adorable card Tammy.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so true and love the colours around that fab image
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! lol love the colors! thank you for joining this weeks bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heehee! So true! Love the card...brilliant as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great match of image and sentiment!! Fun card, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, too cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!