Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting Inspiration

I always make it a point to visit Joan Ervin at Stamping with a Passion for inspiration. Joan's cards are always beautiful, but one card in particular got my attention and my mojo flowing.  I started with white glossy card stock and voi  (did I spell that right Marlene (love ya), she's my spelling coach and we did have a lesson on the correct spelling of "voilà"), my results. I am a huge digi fan and sometimes, I forget all the goodies I have managed to spend my children's inheritance on (sorry kids, you are out of luck).

13 comments:

  1. This is a terrific card Tammy. Is it by chance an alcohol inked background? I am playing with this right now for an upcoming class.
    The colour is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Tammy. Love the your background and the blues on black is stunning together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous result...the colours are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Tammy! Gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful!! I love the effect with the blues!! Yes, Joan is full of inspiration!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Tammy this is so pretty. I love, love the color, and your bow is gorgeous.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ms Tammy....you did a FABULOUS job on your faux tiles...WOW!!! The colors are sooo rich and classy looking and what a gorgeous technique you used on the background!!! Thanks for the kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy
    a beautiful card, gorgeous colour,luv the ribbon detail, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the alcohol ink color(s) you chose on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous color! I like this one a lot. Very simple, but elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...perfectly spelled "voila" and you're one step up on me, because I've never figured out how to put the accent on there!! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really pretty Tammy! Love the way the DP has a marble effect!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!