Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Eskimo Joe

Meet Eskimo Joe, a resident of Bonibleaux Designs. Joe is faced with a real dilemma, where to put the snow? In my area, you may not put the snow in the street, so where can Joe put the snow? My suggestion for Joe would be to take a blow torch to the snow and melt it. Another solution would be to dig a very large hole in the ground in the fall and once the snow started falling, simply shovel it into the hole and make a lovely pond, maybe even throw in a couple of fish. My third solution would be to borrow money that would be due in the spring, this is fastest way of getting winter over in a hurry. After all, nothing arrives as fast as a bill.

I used Eskimo Joe for this month's inspiration challenge that starts today at Dude Time Doodles. Be inspired by the image below and follow the simple, easy rules. For more encouragement, please visit the other design team members' via the links on my sidebar.

THE RULES

1. Use the creations above to get your mojo moving.  

2. You are not required to use BDD images although it would make us really really happy and giggle a lot if you did!

3. MUST be a masculine themed card, you can use humor, innuendo, be a little naughty, sarcastic, but it has got to be for a DUDE!

4. Be sure to use the InLinkz at Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog to submit your creation.
You have one week to link up your projects.  
We will post the TOP THREE WINNERS and the TOP BLOG WINNER 
 on February 22, 2011, at Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog.

21 comments:

  1. Many Texans were caught "up a driveway without a shovel" this past week so your image makes me chuckle! What a fun card, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you used with the snowflakes! You did an excellent job coloring Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous image and fabulous card Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love Tammy that I will NEVER have to shovel snow!
    Love your funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL such a funny story and I love the part about borrowing money!! Fab card, I love the striking blue background. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy - great job with the inspiration even though a beer might have given me a hotter image to use! Love your take on it - maybe he wants one after all that shoveling!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't help Joe...I'm still trying to figure out where to put all my snow! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. He is super cute, but Eskimo Joe can keep the snow. I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bright blue background paper. It really makes Joe pop. Great card, as usual :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty with all of the snowflakes!! I love this!! the colors are brilliant too!! Boy...I so wish we could just fast forward to Spring!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's a cute one Tammy - and looks like he's tired of all that shoveling!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can't put snow in the street??!!

    He looks really impressed with all the shovelling he has to do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Tammy! Poor Joe...better him than me. I had no idea you couldn't put snow in the street. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehehehehe that image reminds me of the hubby when he was shovelling snow lol xx

    fabulous creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this fun card Tammy, especially your snowscape and crimped blue and snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love Eskimo Joe!! Heehee!!! Fabby card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. another fab card, Joe could send it over here, Im soooo over Summer..lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blog lately! Been busy! No stamping here either! I so totally need a mojo boost! Things have been too stressful here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card sure fits the Dude theme Tammy. I love the look on his face. It must be very perplexing to get rid of mounds of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is sooo fun and adorable, Tammy...perfect for your favorite Dude!!!! I'm sure there were thousands of guys who thought the same thing in the last couple of weeks....his expression says it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Buwhahahaha hilarious! Just in time for tax season - bring on the snow so the mailman can't make to my box!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!