Friday, February 11, 2011

Penny Goes Shopping

I'm sure you will be surprised to know that dragons, in an effort to change their image, purchase their food.  Penny Goes Shopping, from Stamping Dragons, at the local mom and pop grocery store. Penny considers shopping a reason to get dressed-up, right down to matching earrings and bracelet. If you look into Penny's grocery bag, you will see an apple, cheese, bread, bananas, milk and cupcakes. Not a piece of meat to be found.

Don't forget Stamping Dragons Challenge "Anything Goes" is still open. You have until February 17 at 7:00 PM, EST, to enter. Please stop by the other design team members' blogs to see what they have created via the links on my sidebar.

13 comments:

  1. Tammy this is another fabulous image! Colored beautifully. Love the earrings and bracelet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CARD!! i love this image. i love all the dragon images...

    such a cute card!! and all the great shading on the dragon! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Penny is cooking up something yummy!! Fabulous patchwork background, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Tammy. Lovin' Penny's earrings. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super explanation Tammy! Pearl earrings do it every time in the dress up stakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Love that layout too Tammy. Very cute card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fantastic looking Penny!! You rock the coloring, girl! This is colored so beautifully!

    Have a great weekend! Spring is coming soon! We have to plan a trip out your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, and I love the colours

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, and I love the colours

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card rocks! I love the colors you used on Penny and that food looks very yummy
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I have a purple dragon to do my shopping! Love this!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutley love your coloring and shading on this card. Great job. Love your jewerly on Penny and I "borrowed" your idea :). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, Tammy....your coloring is outstanding abd I love how the tail curls around the background piece...sooo clever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!