Thursday, July 7, 2011

A brick wall can't stop me from wishing you a happy birthday!

When an image makes me laugh I want it and that was my first reaction to Gripper Stebson from Just Inklined. Each time I look at him I giggle but because of his long history in the wrestling ring, he has stiff joints and several loose screws. Owing to his loss of brainpower he grunts a lot and knocks down walls instead of ringing doorbells. Needless to say, Gripper no longer receives invitations which is really unfortunate since he's a soft touch AND filthy rich! 

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant, just brilliant!! Totally love this card and your little tale that accompanies it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Oh my goodness, Tammy...this is just priceless! Wonderful with that brick wall - and yes, he is probably filthy rich as you say!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the best images! This is no exception. I love how you made him coming out of the wall. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa. Another fabulous image and fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too, too funny, Tammy! Love Gripper but probably won't invite him to dinner at my house. Fabulous card and I'm still giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha...I LOVE your brick wall scene you created with this hilarious image. You rock, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you have done with this brick wall!! So perfect for your fierce muscle man!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hold me back Gripper is too sexy. Ha Ha. Call me materialistic, but he does look a lot sexier after you told me he was filthy rich!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect sentiment for the card but I find it fascinating that you created a broken down wall!!
    (and your coloring is great- look at his shoes, the shading!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!