Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lovely Surprise

Yesterday, I received a lovely surprise, an absolutely stunning vase of flowers from my sweet friend Barb, the Master Gardener whose gardens are being showcased in an upcoming garden tour. Earlier this week, I helped Barb email several pictures of her gardens that will appear in a booklet distributed during the tour. Barb thinks I am a computer wizard, which simply is not true. Nevertheless, true or not true, a thank you note is in order. I share with you today the flowers and the thank you card.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers and such a nice arrangement and your card is beautiful as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous spring bouquet!! The thank you card you have created is equally stunning!! Beautiful work from both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Flowers are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!