Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail . . .

Hopping down the bunny trail, hippity hoppity Easter's on its way! I made this because my  son, John, asked me to make a card of a rabbit eating tulips for a special friend. By the time this cottontail gets to his friend’s home, he will be one fat bunny from eating all the tulips. Since I made this card, Gene Autry has been singing “Here Comes Peter Cottontail” over and over again in my brain. Here is the card. Sorry the image quality isn’t better, but I keep trying. I hope Peter leaves you lots of Easter goodies.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! The easter bunny came to our house today...so Sunday is reserved for the true meaning of easter! I hope your weekend is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious (and I thought I was the only one that remembered Gene Autry!! LOL). Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! What a wonderful scene you created, and that bunny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card, Tammy!! Love Peter frolicking through this fabulous field of tulips!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!