Monday, June 28, 2010

Red, White and Blue

Tangled Up in Creativity has been issued a challenge to use red, white, and blue to make a card. I don't know about you but when I hear red, white, and blue I cannot help but think of our flag and what it stands for. As it would happen, yesterday I found myself in a store that sells rubber stamps and while I was walking to the check-out, a rubber stamped jumped out of the bind and hit me first on the head, and then on my shoulder before landing onto the floor. Since this stamp went to such lengths to find a home, I could not put it back and now it is proudly displayed on my red, white, and blue card. As a side note, the same thing happened to me when I walked past a hydrangea and a hollyhock. Today I am black and blue all over and thankful that I did not wander past any bricks. 

4 comments:

  1. How kool is this...I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love how you have done the fire works with the stars and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! That dotted, shiny background is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!