Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Multiplication

I told you on Monday about the hydrangea hitting me on the head and jumping in my cart, remember? Well get this. I planted the darn thing and hidden low on a branch was a pink tag that states the name, species and genius of the plant and a warning that said, "Asexual reproduction is prohibited by law". First of all, I know what reproduction is, it is the opposite of division, multiplication. I didn't realize a plant could add or subtract let alone multiple and divide and then the bells went off, oh, they mean "that"! How do I prevent such a blessed event? 

I am a law-abiding citizen in fact, to prevent any infraction of the law I keep every cushion in my home turned in such a way so the "do not remove"  tag is showing in case the mattress patrol knocks on the door to see if I've removed any labels. Must I stand guard over this plant? And what about nighttime when I am sleeping? What a dilemma!

Today's card is a flower that I can reproduce to my heart's content. 

10 comments:

  1. Tammy, how funny....better watch those plants multiplying in your yard!!

    Great card - I love how you paired up the papers/colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still smiling! I thought I was the only one that did that with the cushions/pillows, etc!!! HA!
    Beautiful card Tammy. Your coloring is just fabulous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny :). This card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just stunning Tammy! Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol.....you'll have to put up a sign for the birds and the bees in your yard Tammy - no pollinating here! or All Pollinators will be prosecuted.

    I love your hydrangea card, such pretty colouring in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy you are so funny! Love your sense of humor and your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy you are so funny! I guess I am the rebelious type then. the first thing I do is tear those darn labels off the matresses and couch cushions! I do love the card girl - the purple is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to prohibit my grandchildren from reading this blog if you talk about S*X so much! Can't hydrangea's be treated with more respect? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. <<<thinks Lynn and I should sneek over to Tammys and tear off all those do not remove tags. LOL
    Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny...love your card...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!