Monday, March 21, 2011

Pink Elephant Alert Cancelled

The Pink Elephant alert posted on my blog, March 7, has been cancelled. The simple explanation is that Lil Bird, by Brian Lock of Squigglefly could not stay focused when he met Lil Yellow Bird and as a result, look what she deposited in their nest. The sad part is that most, if not all of the elephants, lost their deposits for the continuing education classes necessary for recertification that they paid for and the airlines will not refund their tickets. So members, be aware that when called upon, one of the pink elephants will be attendance however, they will not be re-certified nor happy.

If you haven't already guessed, "Pushing my Buttons" is this week's new challenge at Squigglefly. For more inspiration, visit members of Vicki's group using the links on my sidebar. If necessary, feel free to steal the buttons off of someone's shirt and join the fun.

16 comments:

  1. OK..bwhaa!! HAA!! Too funny girl...your whole post!! Fabulous take on the buttons and I thank you for joining along in the fun girl!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Tammy! Love those chicks!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously cute Tammy. Love those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up!! Love the colorful nest you gave them. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are so funny! Now Lil Bird has himself in quite a pickle!
    I love how you used buttons on this, and the orange flocking you added to their heads is great! LOVE the fibers on the nest, and those googley eyes! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really fun, great cards you have here! =)
    Thanks for your comment in my springcard!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Tammy in PA! Me too! And we also had a dusting of that four-letter-word: snow! Enough already, right?! lol

    Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for welcoming me to Squigglefly! How do you all know this? I have gotten so many nice warm welcomes today! They're all making me smile! Do you have A "Squigglefly Alert"? lol!

    Well, I'm looking forward to doing lots and lots of digi-drawings to share!

    Now...hang in there...spring can't be too far away in PA...or can it? Not so sure! Up here in the far north of the state we can get - another dreaded word - FROST - until the end of May!

    Happy scrapping! And I hope to see you again!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!! Love the buttons on the branch (and the squiggly eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL - too funny! Love your card btw - those googly eyes are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card Tammy, I just love it and your stories well...........love them too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some days I swear I do not know how that mind of yours works.....and I absolutely love it!! Your card rocks my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally confused about the elephant but your birds are just tooo cute (hummmm...they aren't elephants incognito, are they??) and what a super cool nest....love how you added the two heart buttons!!!! I love your new picture, too...mighty purty, Tammy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these sleepy-eyed birds in your fun button nest!! What a great card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tammy - this is so funny! "pushing your buttons! he he! I love the little squiggly eyes on the dudck - and your buttons and comment are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!