Sunday, March 27, 2011

Feel better

Back in February, Bugaboo Stamps offered Itchy - dog bowl, this cute little puppy dog, as a freebie. Because of my procrastination, I didn't get it done in time for their challenge. However, now I am in need of a get well card for a very special four-year old. He is the nephew, of an online friend and member of the Dude Time Doodles community.  Earlier this week, he had a very large tumor and his kidney removed. Unfortunately he must now undergo chemo and radiation.  If you would like to send a card, I have listed his name and address below. Prayers are needed as well!

     Bryan McGovern
     7744 Arrowwood Drive
     Florence, Kentucky 41042

Late breaking news, I have been chosen to join the Design Team at PaperTemptress! I cannot wait to dig in and start working with such fabulous paper and sharing my results with you.   

17 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Tammy.
    Will do!
    I got that image also but it takes me forever to use some digi images. :)
    Hugs,
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card...and congrats on the design team position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, the card is adorable. I'm sorry to hear about the little guy's need for chemo, etc. No child should have to go through that.
    Sending hugs and blessings....
    Thank you for announcing my first collection on Squigglefly.
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Tammy! I know I would be feeling better if I received this card :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Tammy! (and good motivation to get off my butt and finish mine).

    Congrats on your new DT position too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper Temptress - What a perfect name, congratulations! This card is a cutie. I will get a card sent out to him. Got take care of each other in our crafting community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE, CUTE card! It's going to be perfect for Bryan!
    Oh - and CONGRATS on your new Design Team spot! So exciting.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing this story, Tammy! It's an adorable card too!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will send a card - you did a great one and congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww poor little chap - I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

    Congrats on your new DT post.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah Tammy I can't wait to see your creations for your new DT appointment. This card is so cute and so well suited for a four year old boy. I really love your choice of colours and the combination of polka dots, textured dots and circles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a funny pup!! Cute, cute card, Tammy!!

    Congratulations on joining the Paper Temptress team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card- Brian loves pets- he will love this- he had to give up his dog D/T upcoming chemo. You are so dear- Thank you, Thank You...and...I really look forward to working with you on the Paper Temptress Design Team! Hugs ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWW!! Tammy, this is so precious girl!! LOVE your colors, your dots and embossing!! AWESOME JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And me again...you lucky girl!! Congrats on the PT DT!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ADORABLE puppy!!! Love those bright colored circles you added, and of course, your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!