Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Not Laughing. . .

There have been occasions when I have hurt myself and my youngest daughter doesn't just snicker, she laughs to the point that tears are streaming down her face. Case in point, I was getting into the car and I saw a penny on the ground and picked it up (for good luck) and clobbered my head! Terrible pain and a large lump quickly developed and there she is laughing to the point of hysteria and says, "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you." Well didn't that just make me feel all warm and fuzzy, sitting there suffering from an injury that kept me from doing household chores for six months. My thoughts: until you see the injured person actually laughing, it is best to render first-aid before laughing.

When I saw this image and catchphrase at The Digi Shack, (love my Digi Shack) I remembered the instance and I had to have it. The important thing to take with you before you visit the blogs of my awesome Shack Sistahs, is that the joke is really on the chicken who started laughing because she is not capable of laying beautiful pickled eggs. You know what they say, she who laughs last, laughs the loudest!

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic, I have to admit I am the kind of person to laugh first! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny card...love it! Love the straw background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, so sorry you hurt yourself; but I do see the humor in it!
    Great card...those chickens make me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!!! Your stories always complement your cards so well. You did a great job on those funny chickens......and I hate to say it....but if I had seen you bump your head, I'd probably laugh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This happens to me all the time. I am the biggest clutz! Love your card. It is hilarious. Dont know how I missed those chickens...too cute. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sensational background paper for these laughing chicks!! Great card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sensational! Love it........LOVE that sentiment too.
    Know what you mean.....I wish I had a dollar for everytime my daughter told me this after I did something stupid and hurt myself!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card has me LOL! I'm not laughing at it, I'm laughing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I smacked my head today on the car too! Funny - but not...it hurt! I totally agree with you - find out first if they are ok then let go with the belly laughing! Nice job with the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the polka dotted chest. I'm totally guilty...I laugh first and ask questions later. :O/

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card....the laughing chickens are just tooo cute and I love the straw background!!! Sorry about your injury, Tammy....hope all is well now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!