Sunday, September 26, 2010

Clueless in Pennsylvania

Since I do not read or speak Japanese, Chinese, or any other language except English, I am totally clueless as to what this card might say.  However, because it is part of the image, I assume that the top one says friend and the bottom one says joy.  If its profanity, don't tell me.

I wish I could take credit for designing this card but to be honest, and you know, I  always, always speak the truth, I saw something very similar on the Hero Arts Club blog sometime ago.

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Dragonflies are my favorites and I've been collecting for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Red White and Black together it always look so elegant/stylish. Play it safe and just make sure the recipient can't speak fluent in Japanese. The word friend on your card looks very similar to the word LOVE, it reminds me of two people doing the tango.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to translate it for you Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dramatic choice of red, white and black...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card Tammy! I love the dragon Fly and the DP is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Who knows what it says - not matter - it's pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning card in red/white/and black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can read it..

    It says "Tammy is an awesome stamper. Tammy is an awesome stamper!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. It can say whatever you would like it to say. Lol
    Beautiful card Tammy ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!