Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whimsie Doodles Blog Hop


Generally I do not post twice in one day unless Gert the groundhog visits or a lost dog finds his way to my house. But today Whimsie Doodles is having their first anniversary blog hop. I have never participated in a blog hop and decided to step out of my box and try. So in celebration of Whimsie Doodles' first anniversary, I am sharing with you the cat and mouse from “Paws I Care”. I said it before, and I’ll say it again, I love these images.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, Tammy!! Love the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious. I can see why you like the images...it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a super fun card...I got one of these "presents" from our cat the other day...our wasn't as cute as this one though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I love the design paper..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love all those different spotty patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute...will certainly put a smile on someone's face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!