Monday, May 17, 2010

Darn Weather

We seem to be revisiting cold and dreary weather requiring lights and the furnace to be turned on. Hard to take after the nice weekend we had. To make it worse, it is predicted to be like this until Thursday. Oh well, as I tell everyone who will listen, the weather is something we can legitimately complain about and you know how we like to complain. 

Before I share today's card, I did want to add a post script to yesterday's commentary to all my friends we are members of the "Dust Bunnies are our Friends" group and that is to tell them that I have a special attachment for my vacuum that prevents it from swallowing the dear creatures. Besides, I only clean in the middle of the room!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!