Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mom and Dad's Anniversary

Although they are no longer with us to celebrate, today is my mother and dad’s wedding anniversary. I cannot tell you how many years they would have been married because you might be able to estimate the age of my brother. He stopped counting birthdays early on and started celebrating anniversaries of his birthday and now, he’s counting anniversaries of the anniversaries of his birthday. I don’t know why, it is so much easier to fib about your age or just ignore the question entirely!

On a side note, yesterday I found daffodils popping out of the ground in my backyard! We still need the “onion snow” to finish off the season but hurry spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!