Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You are my sunshine on a cloudy day

Dawn, from "Everything Under the Sun", left a comment on one of my posts asking if I had ever considered trying out for a design team.  My answer to the question . . . when I grow-up, I want to be on a design team. Shortly thereafter, a design team call was made by Stampin Dragon Designs.  Although I am not a full-fledged grown-up, I decided to try. This is my submission.

The second card is actually the first card I made to enter, but my daughter Dania, who often serves as my critic, advised that I should try again. I decided she was right when I had to explain to her the background was an ocean liner and the circles were portholes (with curtains no less). 

14 comments:

  1. My 11yo DS is my best critic and I am sure he'd agree with your daughter....and, although the first one is good, your ultimate submission is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore both of these, they are fabulous...Good luck.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards thanks for entering our DT call, good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards. Thanks for entering our DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think BOTH are fabulous!!! My husband is usually my critic and all he ever says is "hey, it looks great"! No matter what I show him! Ugh! Good luck on entering the DT call.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually got that those were curtains...super clever. I love both cards...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesomeness!!! Thank you for entering Stampin' Dragon's DT call! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAIT A MINUTE! Are those the same dragons?? wow. You made them look so different! I love that sun. And the boat is so novel! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Tammy! I love them both! Thanks for entering our DT call at Stamping Dragon Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ocean liner and fabulous waves!! Both cards are sensational, Tammy!! Stampin' Dragon Designs will be lucky to get your talent on their team!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Cards Tammy and if it helps I knew it was an Ocean Liner from first glance :)

    Great cards good luck in the DT Call :)

    Hugs Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are gorgeous! You do such lovely work. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!