Monday, August 23, 2010

Fairytales

Once upon a time, as fairytales go, there was a beautiful young woman . . . and  blah, blah, blah, until the end of the story when they say, "and they lived happily ever after."  That was all well and good when I was  five years old, but now I am somewhat older and wiser and I cannot help but wonder about the more significant facts of the romance and wedding such as, how many bridesmaids were there, what color did they wear, did the Prince rent his tuxedo, where did they go on their honeymoon, and were any premature babies born before their ninth-month anniversary? Okay, so I'm nosey. Recently I had an occasion to meet with Cinderella and I had prepared a long list of questions but the only straight answer I could get from her was, "I should have kissed the frog."  And that my friends, is the end of the story except to say this endearing image was done by Mo Manning, the mirror is from Snow White's Wicked Witch collection, and the spotless floor is the property of Cinderella's step-mother.

9 comments:

  1. Fab card - love what you've done with this image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, love the write up to go with it!! I can see exactly where you are coming from!! Fantastic card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..love the story and love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, funny, Tammy!! There are probably days when we all think this same thought!! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! This is totally terrific!

    Have a great day! Please come and visit my blog: Http://wwww.msrhetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, What a fun card and image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute - and love your little story.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...this is too stinkin' funny!!! Goes perfectly with my froggy card today!! HA HA HA!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!