Monday, August 16, 2010

Cyber Mom

How many cyber moms do you know? It would probably be easier to determine how many people you know who are not part of the cyberspace world we affectionately call the Internet. Today's card "Checking Facebook" is a freebie I received sometime ago from Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil Shop, but I lost it in the shuffle of converting from a PC to iMac. I'm so glad I found her.

When I think of cyberspace, I think of minuscule bubbles passing back and forth with a hint of sparkle reflecting electricity. All three of my daughters are on Facebook and without a doubt, absent the glasses, I know that this is what my daughters look like when they wake-up each morning and check Facebook, hair perfectly coiffed (like mine *snicker*), and wearing color coordinated pajamas (another *snicker*).

9 comments:

  1. Love this card...as I sit typing in my pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I have that image, too (but I missed out on the freebie, so I bought it!) I still need to play with it, though! So many fantastic images...so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love the design. I am here sitting in my pj's hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this delightful image!! Sensational in purple!! Great card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy! This is fantastic! Love the purples :) xoMo (another Cyber Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love her hair - wonderful coloring.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. your coloring skills are just amazing! GREAT job on this card...it makes me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! How did I miss this post?! This is the funniest image. Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!