Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ask Gladys

Want some juicy gossip? Ask Gladys Salt from Bonibleaux Designs what's new and she'll be happy to tell you all the news that's unfit to print, even if you do not want to know. Gladys thinks she has it and tries to flaunt it so the sentiment by Marlooney is perfect.

I used the tenacious Gladys for my inspiration card for this month's sketch challenge at Dude Time Doodles. The winner of the challenge will receive a CD from our sponsor the Technique Junkies.

Be sure to visit the rest of the Dudettes to see what they have waiting for you. And don't forget, there is still time to send in your submission for Dude Time Doodles DT Open Call. Now, here's the sketch and you know the rules.

16 comments:

  1. You are wicked good with those markers, Tammy!!

    This reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a total busybody, that one! LOL! Your card looks fantastic. You've colored her so realistically, I think she's coming to life. I'd better run before she bends my ear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well she sure looks like a busy body. Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ohfor one scary moment I thought it was the first principal I taught with come to life on your card Tammy. Then I discerned the hint of a smile and I was able to relax as no smiles ever cracked Mrs X's face.
    Your colouring is seriously good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...Adorable Tammy!!! I just love this cute card.. Those colors are really nice.. I love this strict lady...like my principal.. thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this face! Too funny!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job with Gladys! Your coloring is awesome and I love that punch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring/shading is fantastic, as always! Love these bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe! There is no messing with her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone knows a busy body!! Lovin' her blue eye shadow Tammy. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright and fun card, Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gladys is just looking so very PRETTY!!! As always, your coloring is fabulous too!! Darling card Tammy...and love that sentiment.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is a trip. Loved that pinched expression. You did color her magnificently. You and Marlene make quite a team.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Toooo funny, Tammy...this is sooo fun!!! Your coloring is amazing and the sentiment cracks me up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!