Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Waiting for Santa to come

This sweet image "Waiting for Santa to come" is a  freebie from Inger Harding. Come Christmas Eve, you will find me standing by the window, just like this little sweetheart, watching for Santa. My plan is as soon as I see Rudolph's red nose break the horizon (or in the event of fog, hear the sleigh bells), I will jump in bed and pretend to be asleep. But I probably won't be able to sleep because of the anticipation of what Santa is bringing me since I am at the very top of his "Good Kid" list.

13 comments:

  1. How delightful your card is Tammy. The image remind me of the crinoline girls from when I was a wee lass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - I love this image. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, its a lovely image and you have coloured it very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thank you for the lovely "thank you" card I just received in the mail...it was a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!

    If you're on the top of Santa's GOOD list, then there is hope for me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image! Love the coloring.

    Happy Holidays
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, you're on the very top of the list cuz you're a brown noser with that beer bribe...I'm gonna remember that next year!

    Beautifully colored, lady!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card Tammy!!!
    You have coloured that image so beautifully! Love it!
    Thank you for showing my freebie in your blog :o)
    Lucky you on the top of Santas list ;-D
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    greetings, Inger :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! Love this image, beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Tammy! I really love that image and you colored is perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! LOVE your coloring Tammy - as always. Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tammy...I love that image...I tried coloring it, but ackkk it didn't turn out. LOL...yours is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!