Thursday, August 12, 2010

Too Simple

Talk about simple? You cannot make an easier card unless it is totally blank. Sometimes clean and simple is preferred when the recipient's likes and dislikes are unknown. If I were going to send this thank you card to a man, I would replace the bling with a gold stud.

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the robins are gone? Since it is too early for their migration, does it mean they know something we don't such as were are in for a rugged, hard winter?

5 comments:

  1. Simple but looks beautiful and perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic - "less is more" I hope we're not in for a harsh winter. I can't handle another one, last winter (with our 2 blizzards) was enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh..>I will have to keep my eyes open for them here. I have seen a lot of big crows...which usually show up around september!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!