Monday, July 19, 2010

Embossing Challenge

Whimsie Doodles is having a challenge to create a project that includes embossing. I do a lot of embossing and I have several of their images so I thought, why not. Today's card is my entry and believe it or not, the fire extinguisher, flowers on madam's dress, the sentiment, the dots on the birthday cake and the flower embellishments are embossed and the rest is done with copics. 

Now I ask you, should one be proud, or embarrassed when a fire extinguisher is required when lighting the birthday candles?







10 comments:

  1. What a great image...I love how you used orange for this firey card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tammy. LOVE all the orange too. Let's see, I think I'd be happy to have the fire extinguisher.....I mean, hey, that just means I've made it another year!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my birthday cakes these days!! Just set the thing on fire!!
    What a fun card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this orange card! The image is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just GORGEOUS!!! Love the bright colors - and that image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Love the colors and your coloring is beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my fave Whimsie Doodles images!! Love how the flowers are up off the page. Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Whimsie Doodles blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great image and hot card..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW It is lovely and I love the colours you have used xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your win! You did a great job meeting my challenge of using embossing powder. Thanks for playing along with Whimsie Doodles. Linda WD-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!