Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thanks



I wish I could take credit for the idea behind my card but Maile Belles posted a similar card on Ellen Hutson's, the Class Room, that I loved. Although similar, the major difference is that I used scraps of Pop Tone #65 cardstock from the PaperTempress that I've been hoarding! From left to right the colors are: banana split, bubblegum, grape jelly, spearmint, grapesicle, razzle berry, and jellybean green! If your sweet tooth is not screaming for candy after reading this post, you are one very strong person!




\

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card Tammy!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors, Tammy.....this is really beautidul and a great way to use up scraps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love this design and may have to borrow it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique and FUN! LOVE all those colors Tammy and yes, they not only are named "yummy" but LOOK 'yummy" as well!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really neat looking card Tammy. I especially like how the sentiment peeks through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoevers idea its a great one...fabulous card Tammy it reminds me of ice cream
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and clever design to use up a few scraps of beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant color card and does great service for advertising for Paper Temptress. I love the array of colors! wow!!!

    Very cute!
    n

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!