Monday, December 19, 2011

Shy Bear Waiting for Christmas

Shy Bear Waiting for Christmas is by Squigglefly's artist Lynne Stansbery and the image pretty much sums up all the anxieties I am feeling when I lay my head down on my pillow to go to sleep. Is Santa going to visit me? Did he get my letter? Did I put a stamp on the letter? Should I send him an email in case he didn't get my letter? If he did get my letter, will he bring all that I ask for? I know I've been good. In fact, I've been so good, I should be at the very top of Santa's good little girl list! If I'm not on the top of his good little girl list, where can I file an appeal? 

14 comments:

  1. oh bless such a sweet image and love the candy cane ribbon works so well with the papers, just gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw Tammy this is just so cute. I love the image and another fabulous card too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Tammy you're too funny! Really cure card btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Tammy! The image is so touching, and I like how you've used cutouts from the paper for embellishments. I'm sure you've been a good girl, but remember Santa is getting older and his memory might not be what it used to be....
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet Tammy!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute and your description is perfect for the expression on this little bear's face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and love all the dimension. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, so cute and love how you cut out the candy and love that delicious ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image and a cute, cute card! Love all the little peppermints too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. sssssshhhhh dont tell anyone but I heard that he got your letter, hes coming to visit an your getting what you asked for...but dont tell anyone I told you lol...fantastic image and wow wow wow serious paper envy here Tammy, love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness Tammy, your coloring on this is just spectacular! I love this sweet card! The embellishments and ribbon is perfect with the background paper and darling scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All those anxieties sound stressful, Tammy....maybe what you need is a little wine before going to bed...LOL!!! This is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is my absolute favorite this year!!!!! Gotta have this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!