Thursday, November 1, 2012

Emerald Green Christmas


As the calendar ticks closer and closer, its time to stop thinking and start creating cards for Christmas! My card is elegant but so easy to make. I stamped a pieced of transparency and mounted it to the Paper Temptress' gorgeous RC100# Emerald Green cardstock and used the same cardstock to stamp and emboss the tree and sentiment. A few touches of silver embellishments, I now have one Christmas card ready to be delivered!

On a side note, thank you everyone for all your good wishes, thoughts and concerns during Hurricane Sandy's visit to Pennsylvania. The wind and rain tore down about two-thirds of a tree in my yard taking with it the line that feeds my cable, internet and telephone but it has been repaired and I'm back! When I see pictures of Sandy's destruction across the country, I count my blessings that my family and I made it through unscathed!

13 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant card. So glad all is well with you and your family and no major damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are back and safe. That was some quick repair work. You are lucky.

    The tree is gorgeous and I love when easy turns out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,love the tree and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your all well Tammy!!
    Your card is so very pretty!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you made it through the storm okay! Very classy card.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tammy, I love the elegant tree and the embossed background, Thank the Lord you and your family are all safe.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY elegant! Love all that green too. Beautiful card for the holidays.

    Glad you're safe and didn't have too much damage!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Tammy - love the clolours - its so classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love that rich green color. So happy that you are safe and sound - wait did I say sound?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvelous monochromatic...I always stink at this...you're a whiz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Monochromatic. I didn't immediate associate it with that style.
    *I love that paper. Right now, i'm just getting their COPIC paper but they did send a few samples of other colors- very rich and beautiful!

    Thanks for the referral....

    ReplyDelete
  12. My embossing never turns out like this! What a gorgeous holiday card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning my dear!! So elegant!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!