Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fanny Thanks

Hi all, if you are here for Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Hop and you've arrived from Kevin's blog, you are nearly done and I know you are probably holding your sides from laughing at the new images debuting at Bonibleaux Designs. I hope you have remember to leave a comment at each of the team's blogs since one of us is the mystery hostess. 


Before I tell you about my card, I wish to extend a "see you later alligator" send off to Lynn, Chrissy and NanaConnie since they have decided to step down from the team and to thank them for being part of the Dude Time Doodles family. As we say farewell to them, we say hello to Kevin! It's official, Kevin, has decided to live dangerously and become our full-time, real life "Dude"! Welcome to our happy family Kevin! 


So, what can I tell you about Fanny Turkey? I think it is easy to see that Fanny is extending her wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving. But what you can't see unless you open the card is the rest of Fanny's sentiment about the day which is . . . "without the nasty turkey farts"! Oh Fanny, always the lady! 


Time for you to hop over and see what Ginny has created for you. If you started at my blog, just keep going and visit us all.

23 comments:

  1. Too cute, Tammy...I'm lovin the big hair and she looks fabulous with all her jewels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanny's curls look like they came fresh from the stylist's chair! LOL!! Seriously fantastic job on the coloring! LOVE it! The turkey looks good enough to EAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it such a fun image and brilliantly coloured it great Tammy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image Tammy,love it!
    Thanks for your kind words!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Tammy, fab colouring of the image, Thanks for the nice welcome.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy! Thanks for the chuckle! Great job on her hair, and I like how the sentiment kind of wraps around the image.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the yellow and your Thanksgiving card, Tammy!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful DT Coordinator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fanny is sure whipping up that Thanksgiving turkey Tammy. She is a hoot. Love your colours, they are very fallish and your colouring is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific coloring on Fanny, Tammy! I love that sentiment. It's been so much fun being part of this team and I'll miss you all. Will still be following, tho. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card and image, Tammy! I love the colours too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Tammy, love how you have coloured Fanny in and the sentiment is fab!! Also the inside sentiment gave me a little chuckle too.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Tammy!! Fanny is so much fun!! Your coloring is awesome!!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love these colors you chose and her hair is fantastic! Maybe some day I can do hair like that :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a bright, cheerful card! I feel thankful already! Thank you for the fun hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now she just looks as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, very Violet Bucket, she's fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fanny has never looked better. I love how you've colored her hair!! and that green eye shadow is to die for! Great job - love the embossing matches the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just a little more blond and she would be me at dinner time! Teehee! She is great in her bunny suite and in this outfit! :D I love Dude Time Doodles! Thanks for the fun inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fanny looks great in these colors

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look what you've done to her hair, wow! She's never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol! I love the doo!You did a great job with Fanny!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!