Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yippee

Yippee, hoot-hoot! It's new release time at Bonibleaux Designs and that means the Dude Time Doodles' Dudettes are having a blog hop to give you a chance to see who is new in the Dude Time Doodles' family. I used Luky Strike, the prizewinning pitcher. Of course, he plays for the Phillies!

And don't forget there is an Open DT Call until June 15, all the details are posted on Dude Time Doodles.
And, are you aware that as an added bonus for being a Dude Time Doodles follower, Stamp-By-Step is offering a 10% discount. Click on the link in my sidebar for the discount code and to be taken to the website.

Today is another special day for me as I make my debut at PaperTempress as a designer. Luky Strike is pitching a hit on Blumarino and Rosso Incandescent cardstock. Because of our lack of sunshine in what seems like months, my camera could not pick-up the stunning golden undertone and sparkle of this beautiful cardstock. Please visit PaperTemptress Community Blog to see the lovely card I created using Cryogen White cardstock.

Now continue with Dude Time Doodles' new release blog hop to Ruth.  The hop is a continuous loop so you can jump in at any of the Dudettes' blogs and keep going. Be sure to leave each of us a comment, you never know who is the Mystery Hostess this month. And when you get to Hetty's blog, leave her some extra love since she has decided to step down as a Dudette.

In case you get lost, here's the list:

27 comments:

  1. I like your baseball card. Like the DP you used with all the circles.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. the coloring on this is sooo good that I thought it was a real image. WOW!!!
    Very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card Tammy. Love how you did the background and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy!
    Excellent card! If you zoom in you can see the sparkle!
    Off round the rest of the hop!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I just like this play ball card... I love the way you colored those images.Background paper is perfect match for this image. Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, girl! Lovely colors. Thanks for having a fun time with the Dudettes and I will come by as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card.You use of circles is terrific - great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl your shading is FAB!! and all those circles really make everything POP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these papers with Luky. You do see a touch of the gold undertones - bet it's gorgeous in person! You shading is fantastic, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT CARD TAMMY!!!! The paper goes so well with the image. Can not wait to get some of these all "male" stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOH my word Tammy!! I totally love this girl!! It's the Cardinals...right?! I love the circles background...great card hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome paper. Your coloring of the baseball player is a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Tammy....he looks like he's throwing a ball right off the card! Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous coloring on Luky. He looks so alive! Love the circles on the dp and the sentiment on the "baseball". Very clever design! What fun on the hop this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love this masculine card! Its just perfect! Love the coloring Tammy...this card rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're coloring on Lucky is perfect! What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tammy this is fabulous. The image is wonderful and i love the choices of paper and the way you did your sentiment! A mad baseball fan will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dude pops right off the card! I swear I looked up to see if the baseball was headed for my nose.

    Really, excellent coloring, and gorgeous card! LOVIN' it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your choice of colors and oh yeah the look on his face :0) We need a few of them on our home team lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card, Tammy! Love the way you did the background, and you chose the perfect colors! So much wonderful inspiration on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your debut as a designer. Love the baseball card and the image is fabulous. Looks like you are having the same weather as us...rainy and cold and it doesn't look like it is going to get any better soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great guy card, Tammy...perfect for baseball lovers!!! I need this image for my Dad's birthday card...he is a Chicago Cubs fan!! Your coloring is awesome, as always, and I love all the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this baseball player!! What a fabulous card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great colouring on this fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats Tammy, they are lucky to have you!! Great card, I love the design and your coloring is beautiful. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!