Friday, April 10, 2015

Oh Beans


The current Lawnscaping Challenge is Dimension so to play along I first created a frame using a Cranberry Notecard cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. The kidney beans are actually jelly beans from the Eggstra Special Easter stamp set and cut with the matching Eggstra Special Easter Lawn Cuts. I cut two tags with the Tag, You're It Lawn Cut and inked one to match the beans then added a sentiment to the other tag with the Milo's ABCs stamps. I gotta tell you that by the time I was done making this card, I was craving a bowl of chili and I don't even like kidney beans!


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab design, Love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Tammy, I love the fun design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Tammy! Great sentiment and lovely bright colours. It's supposed to warm up some next week...hopefully we can get rid of the winter coats.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum!! I love chilli! :) This card looks awesome with the dimension and the monochrome color!!! So cool!! Have a fabulous weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool beans tammy. no wonder you wanted some chili xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of turning a jelly bean into a kidney bean - and yet, they're perfect!!!!!!!!! GREAT dimension and a cute, cute, CUTE card! Now I'm hungry for chili too - with or without beans!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool Card Tammy! Not sure about the chilli though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they make perfect kidney beans! This is so cute and creative. Love how you layered the kidney beans (which I do love in all kinds of stuff). Great card, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Briliant & Inspired! I love chilli!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha....is that like saying, Pants!! LOL....I love this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!