Monday, July 14, 2014

Chicken Tiger


Welcome to this week's Squigglefly Challenge, hosted by Holley's Hobbyists! The challenge is Over the Edge, something on your card needs to extend over the side of your card, could be flowers, embellishments, the image, ribbon or whatever you decide.  For my card I used the new Chicken Tiger by Squigglefly artist, James Horvath.  I used twine instead of ribbon that represents a tiger's tail, so don't pull it! Please join us and be sure to use a Squigglefly images to be eligible to win!

14 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love your coloring ans everyone knows to never pull a tiger by it's tail :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is too funny. and definitely made me smile! Great card design, Tammy.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Cute image and no one but you would have though to hang that tail out there like that! TOO CUTE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Lovely coloring and bold design. What a great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! The paper is a fabulous match ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tammy, I like the adorable image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this - I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun! I love this chicken hiding out as a tiger!! Great design, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! That chicken makes a pretty good tiger. So dang cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute. You have colored the image wonderfully and showcased it in great colors.

    Have a great day, Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew you could bring this image to life! I love the two colors of twine and the wonderful way you cut the image out with that tail poking out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next time we try to have chickens, I am getting them outfits like this! That may save them from the dogs, foxes, hawks, and each other! This image is so fun and your over the edge technique is awesome! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!