Sunday, April 28, 2013

Svetlana and Cyril


Looks can be deceiving especially when it comes to Dr. Digi's House of Stamps' odd couple, Svetlana and Cyril! They met as struggling actors who would appear in public with proper makeup and costumes to rehearse for upcoming parts! They were so convincing, Cyril would get senior citizen discounts and Svetlana, as his nurse, received free food and admittance to various functions and amusements.  With all the savings, they live comfortably in a lavish home unbeknownst to their friends and neighbors that their real occupation is that of con-artist!

16 comments:

  1. What a fun card Tammy!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Tammy, great image as always and lovely layout
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fabulous card and funny story! Great stuff Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Tammy..lol..looks like me and one of my clients..lol..such a fun card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! FUN card! Love her lips - too cute and Jim would probably agree with the sentiment of "old guys rule"! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! What a funny story! They sure make the part, you had me fooled! :) Gorgeous coloring! (Seems I say that a lot, but it's impressive!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Fabulously fun story and card Tammy, thanks for giving me a perfect kick start (a laugh) to my Monday! TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant fun card Tammy, I like the big kiss mark on his face lol.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun story and images! Fun, fun, fun. Maybe Kenny and should try this! Don't think I would look quite as good as she does in that uniform though - LOL. I love your cards with stories! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. The image is HILARIOUS!!! although I love the 'old guys rule.'!!!!!

    HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny! I love your stories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this delightful image and the sensational card you have created with it, Tammy!! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a humorous card! gonna make some geezer's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!