Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Axel Lumberjack


Today starts Dude Time Doodle's First Wednesday Challenge which is Home Improvement - time with the tool man!  For my card, I used Axel Lumberjack from Bonibleaux Designs, a serious dude that considers himself a professional in the home improvement business! Unfortunately for Axel, he is actually thought to be a one-man wrecking crew! But since Axel is super friendly, works cheap and is very good at tearing down, you might want to consider contacting him for your next demolition! Now it's your turn to play along with Dude Time Doodles and show us your card featuring a busy dude sharping his home improvement skills! And don't forget to visit the Dude and the Dudettes for more inspiration!

16 comments:

  1. I do like the handy dandy tool embellishments. Shading is great!!! very cute sentiment to go with this card!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous card Tammy!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card,love the image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Tammy!! Love the little tool cut outs they are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Tammy, fab colouring of the image I like the backing paper and the tools.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get those fun tools? I love this image and your fun card design - I even love how you did the brads with half the pointy things on the outside (genious idea). Fun card Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness you have stolen my Super Star and dyed his hair too! Your fellow looks as capable as Super Star but Axel is dressed so much better. You are the queen of shading and colouring Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I have seen many a 'house' that could use some demolition, I mean improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous image Tammy - some men definitely are one man wrecking teams aren't they? Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect sentiment for this Tammy! Love all the tools on here too. LOVE that red beard!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!! This is just too cute!! Love the background and added tools!! Perfect sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Love how you used Axel, showing his versatility and those brads and tools are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome home improvement themed card. So many great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh I do after two days at my training session, I am dead although don't think his screwdriver and adjustable will help me although that Hammer might :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Axel has never looked better & I'm so glad he's getting to play with all those tools!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always need a little repair!! Great card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!