Friday, August 26, 2011

Bedtime

When my children were small, my favorite time of day came after they were all asleep. About the time all my kiddos were bedded down for the night, a little voice would proclaim "mom, I"m thirsty" followed by several "I am too mom". Naturally, within minutes, because each of them had taken a minuscule sip of water, a succession of footsteps could be heard moseying to the bathroom as each  took their turn. 

The look on the face of Bedtime by Stamping Dragon Designs, is not a glimpse of innocence but rather, a motivated plotter scheming to avoid sleep!

15 comments:

  1. What a cute image Tammy, wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pearls and stars on the dark background. I'm waiting for Peter Pan to fly in the window.

    I remember those days myself when those sweet little angels would be whispering instead of sleeping. I remember the time I went down the hall to quiet them and heard them say "hear she comes". It was then I realized I had become my mother. I was now "SHE"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and fabulous image such a pretty card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tammy, we have used the same image this week, and I like your better than mine lol.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how true! Lovely colouring.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colors and shading. Great background paper with the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Lots of interest without being over the top with crazy colors. The focal point really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious cards and memories Tammy. Beautiful coloring! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZER!! So totally gorgeous Tammy!! LOVE the colors here!!! Wishing you a lovely weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammy, this is beautiful!! Gorgeous image and a gorgeous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetie!! Gorgeous coloring, Tammy!! Love the detailing with the stars and beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! I LOVE all the purple! Of course she has her favorite teddy in tote to help stay awake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cad Tammy. Love the embellishments

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!